The type specimens of the world in one database …

Font used on a baby shoe product and this is the best quality I can get (Baby Feet)

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

AntiCovidProfessional

I've looked for similar photos and this one is the highest quality I can find. The font has a heart as the dot for i as seen.

I've tried using all the identification online, Whatfontis, WhattheFont, Fountsquirrel and Font Matcherator but to no avail. I'm also currently browsing Creative Market, too bad there's no font identifier that can browse through their database.

Anyone knows the name of this font?

babyfeet.PNG

AntiCovidProfessional
4 hours ago, Kevin Thompson said:

Appear to be BearRabbit (scroll down the page).

Hi, I'm curious. How were you able to find that and surprisingly, from a Korean page. What a talent!

Kevin Thompson

I recently helped someone identify some typefaces used in graphic novels / comic books on another site. The fonts were from the Japanese site Maniackers, but during my search I had stumbled across the Korean site and bookmarked it.

My interests don’t lie in that genre of typefaces, but I squirrel away resources when I come across them. Your sample had a bit of a Hello Kitty vibe to it (the i|s dotted with hearts), so I checked my sources for Japanese and other Asian typefaces.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to track down the name of the person who designed BearRabbit, so if anyone can do that and provide a link to the designer’s official site, I’d be grateful.

Riccardo Sartori
1 hour ago, Kevin Thompson said:

I haven’t been able to track down the name of the person who designed BearRabbit

The copyright in the font states "TypoDesign Lab. Inc.", which, despite been credited designing typefaces for both Google Fonts and the Seoul Metropolitan Government,* does’t seem to have any web presence.

* [source]

Edit: the Seoul fonts now seem to be credited to Yoon Design Inc.