Jump to content
Join our community of friends of typography!

What's this monospaced font called? (I saved this image once for referrence, but can't remember or find its name.)

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Recommended Posts

Jens Schnitzler

Hello everyone,


I rediscovered this image of a monospaced typeface on my computer, but sadly I could not figure out what its name or original source is. Does anybody have a clue?






Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our partners

The largest selection of professional fonts for any project. Over 130,000 available fonts, and counting.
Font Licensing Made Easy.
Discover the Best Deals for Freelance Designers.
Discover the fonts from the Germany foundry FDI Type. A brand of Schriftkontor Ralf Herrmann.
FDI Farbmeister: simulate letterpress letters with this set of color bitmap fonts …
  • Create New...

🍪 Important Information:

This website uses functional cookies.