The type specimens of the world in one database …

"AUGUST GREY" & "LEON RUFF" Font

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

ragetrons

Hey everyone! I've been looking for this font for a while. It seems to be a bit eroded or has grunge through it. This font is used in an entrance graphic from the WWE. Typically, these fonts or from free font websites, but they occasionally use fonts only available for purchase. Either option is fine with me if this font is from either one. It seems as if the "AUGUST GREY" text is maybe bolded or condensed more compared to the "LEON RUFF" text. But we can see they have the same grunge marks inside the same letters. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.22.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.31.55 PM.png

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

I’ve found it under the name Gaz Transport (not to be confused with the similar, and similarly named, Gaz by Typodermic), but not finding a reputable download site for it.

It appears to have been bundled with the video editing software Final Cut Pro (and may still be).