Jump to content
View the Gitan Latin type family designed by Florian Runge and get the free trial fonts

What's the very fancy font used for the word SPECIALS for decades?

Recommended Posts



This font is very fancy, usually in red or maybe a golden color, and used for decades for the word "SPECIALS". It's kind of tall narrow letters. It might be kind of "victorian" or steam-punkish.

Each "stroke" of the letter has two lines, a fat one and a thin one. Like the S, the vertical part would have a thick stroke on the left, then a gap, then a thin stroke on the right following the same path as the thick part.

Thanks for your help.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our partners

Discover the Best Deals for Freelance Designers.
The largest selection of professional fonts for any project. Over 130,000 available fonts, and counting.
Font Licensing Made Easy.
Discover the fonts from the Germany foundry FDI Type. A brand of Schriftkontor Ralf Herrmann.
Iwan Reschniev: a typeface based drawings by Jan Tschichold
  • Create New...

🍪 Important Information:

This website uses functional cookies.