Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Trying to find Snowblast Sicard Inc. logo font

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

Sicard Researcher

This font was used by Sicard, a division of SMI-Snowblast (also known as Sicard Snowblast, and Sicard SSI) which made Self-Propelled and loader mount snow blowers for municipalities and airports. This logo was found on a Snowblast Sicard MP series airport multi purpose machine and was seen in this auction listing: https://hibid.com/lot/5945-115401-85033/snowblast-sicard-snowblower-on-single-cab-truck/ the logo origiated sometime around 1970 as I have seen it on a 1973 model Sicard blower truck. Snowblast Sicard was based in Watertown new york and existed until an unknown year in the 2000's with an unknown fate. It is hard to find information on this company but I am doing my best to find more about it and what happened to it. I only need the closest font possible, the main characters I want to be accurate are the B, the W, the A, and the S, as these are the least generic characters. I dont particularly care about the shadow I just want to be able to recreate the plain text of the logo.

img.jpeg