Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

I am looking for the fonts in this Z&B logo.

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

AM4059

Hello,

I received this logo as outlined text and need to make edits. The designer that created the logo did not send a working file, is inaccessible and the company wants to know what its own fonts are. I ran it through several font-finding websites to no avail. It is not online yet. It looks to me like a mix of fonts, but I am not sure. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out!

Thank you!

Z+B Logo (w comma) 6-2-22.pdf

AM4059

Ricardo, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find that so quickly? I tried so many font finders!

Riccardo Sartori

In this case, I used WhatFontIs.com and found Roie, that looked similar enough to warrant further investigation, so I looked if its designer had made other typefaces.