The type specimens of the world in one database …

Looking for the font from Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell's custom hats

Go to solution Solved by GRIT_FINDER,

GRIT_FINDER

Hello typography gurus! 

I'm hoping you can help me identify the font from Dan Campbell's GRIT hat, shown in the pictures. These are custom hats made by Campbell for his coaches to emphasize the grit he wants them to embody.  He is the head coach for the Detroit Lions, and the picture is from a CBS Sports tweet. According to another source, the letters are in "bold, Honolulu blue letters" but I believe that's the name of the color not the font. This was made in the 2022 offseason, so sometime this summer and revealed on August 6th. Looking for a digital version. Commercial fonts are fine. Is this the same as the default Lions font?  Or different and if so what is the name of that font? 

Really appreciate everyone's help! 

grit.PNG

grit_big.PNG

• Solution
GRIT_FINDER

Actually I think I ID'd it, it's the Detroit Lions default font called NFL Lions, feel free to correct if needed!

• Like 1