Jump to content
Join our community of friends of typography!

Quirky display serif with twisted stems used in MOLD magazine and other

Go to solution Solved by MissNobody,

Recommended Posts



I am trying to identify this font to use in one of my projects. It's used as the masthead of MOLD magazine (https://thisismold.com/)

But I have found it on book covers as well, like The Lives of the Objects published by The V&A Museum (see here: http://blokdesign.co.uk/gallery/the-lives-of-the-objects/).


Thanks for your help.





Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We are placing functional cookies on your device to help make this website better.