The type specimens of the world in one database …

Font ID Holdz-it

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

tuatara101

Hey all!

I use this font on castings I make and sell. I've never needed the actual font file since I first made this as I have a physical, hard copy of it that I use in the mold making process. I'm now getting a 3D scan and print done of my piece (so it's perfect, as I made the original by hand). The guy doing the scanning and digital cleanup said it would be a lot easier if he had the font file so he could add it to the 3d piece by just typing it and not try and cleanup the scanned type.

I only used seven letters from this font, plus the hyphen (Holdz-It). I have used a bunch of the online font finders, but can't find this one. I uploaded two images of the actual castings so you can, hopefully, get a good view of all the letters as there are small bubbles in the type on the castings. The third image is a transfer I did onto paper, using paint. I then flipped it in Photoshop. Again, it's not perfect but it was the cleanest transfer I got.

If you are able to tell me the font in the smaller text (Brush and Cup Holder), too, I would appreciate it. I could change that font if I had to. I just don't want to change the Holdz-It font as that's been my product's logo for 20 years now.

Thank you so much!

PS If I haven't followed the posting rules fully, please let me know so I can fix this post. Thanks.

PXL_20221221_023013238.jpg

PXL_20221221_023024977.jpg

Holdz-It.jpg