Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Looking for the fonts of this Scrambler Ducati branding in 2015

Go to solution Solved by PTZ,

Hi!, 

Before this post, I tried to search every font identifiers but I didn't find.

These fonts were used in the Scrambler Ducati's branding

First one is in the logo "Scrambler". You can say this can be the "New Comic Title" font but it's not. 

Second font is in the "Born Free" text. You can also see this on the other screenshot. I never found this. 

I'll be very appreciated if you can help me

Scrambler.png

Born Free 2.PNG

Born Free.PNG

Which one? if you mean the font in the logo you are right. But if you mean the font in the "born free" text, I disagree with you on that. Because I saw this font used in a video. I am convinced of the Scrambler logo, but my search for the font in the "born free" text continues. I'm waiting for your help.

bornfreefont.png

Edited by El Camino
Added sample image for "born free" font
  • Solution
PTZ

trust me! I designed the Scrambler logo and also produced that video. the duck tape font was handcrafted and there is only a vector version, which was used for that video.  

• amusing 1
  • I love it 1
3 minutes ago, PTZ said:

trust me! I designed the Scrambler logo and also produced that video. the duck tape font was handcrafted and there is only a vector version, which was used for that video.  

OMG 😞 However, I would like to get the vector file of these typefaces from you if possible and if it's okay with you.

Kevin Thompson
3 hours ago, PTZ said:

Beautiful work, Luca.

PTZ
3 hours ago, El Camino said:

OMG 😞 However, I would like to get the vector file of these typefaces from you if possible and if it's okay with you.

sorry! I can't share that. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, PTZ said:

sorry! I can't share that. 

Thank you for showing kindness and answering my question, though. I would also like to thank the reborn Scrambler Ducati for fascinating me on this motorcycle by doing a magnificent corporate identity work. Ducati should be proud of you. Frankly, I was going to use these fonts to customize my Scrambler Ducati motorcycle (number plate, gas tank cover etc.), which I was going to buy. So I didn't want it for any commercial purpose. But it's still okay. I guess you can't share because of your agreement with Ducati.