Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Where may I purchase of download ASTRA Frutiger Standard

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

GraphikHaus

I'm working on a wayfinding project and in the course of looking for a font to use I and come across samples of ASTRA Frutiger Standard. ASTRA appears more readable than Frutiger 57 Condensed and that seems to be because it has wider ascenders and descenders that help in readability.

I have not been able to find a website where I may purchase or download ASTRA Frutiger Standard.

I saw the journal posting for Traffic Sign Typefaces: Tratex (Sweden). But Tratex doesn't have the right look or authority that I'm looking for.

Any ideas where I may purchase or download ASTRA Frutiger Standard would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bill

GraphikHaus

Thank you for the information about where to purchase ASTRA Frutiger.

It is much appreciated.

Bill

• 10 months later...
Loris

Hey Bill!

I was also looking for the Astra Frutiger font and came across this discussion. The link provided by Ralf is no longer valid.

Wanted to ask you if you had the chance to buy the font (and the "Autobahn" version of it). If yes, would you share it with me? I would pay.

Best,

Loris