Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Looking to match this font off of an old black and white photograph - I'm assuming it's the photographer's logo

I saw a picture of an old photograph on a garage sale website a while back, and saved the image because I really like one of the fonts used on it. Attached is the original photo, which looks to have three different fonts on it. I'm interested in the center cluster of letters that is some rendition of 'JWB' - I did my best to isolate the individual letters in the other attached file, but the original photo is pretty low res so it may just confuse the issue. Does anyone know what font this is, or something that's similar? Or even if you don't know the font, if you have any pointers for the best way to verbally describe it, maybe that'll help me search it out better. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 11.27.20 PM.png

s-2197331-zi9dfomm5ladyytl-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

That’s all hand-drawn. No fonts were being used. 

I was afraid of that, being that the photo is probably early 1900s. Any suggestions for fonts that are similar? Thanks for the quick reply, btw

10 hours ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

For the left one, search for Spencerian https://www.myfonts.com/de/search?query=spencerian

Or Loki Cola as free font based on the Coca-Cola logo. 

For the monogram, search for monogram fonts https://www.myfonts.com/de/search?query=monogram

WOW the myfonts link for monogram fonts is amazing - thank you for giving me a tangent to head down, very much appreciated!