Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Looking for Things Remembered Stocking Font

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Amber

I am looking to find this Things Remembered Stocking font so that I hopefully can get other stockings to match.  The website does not disclose what font is used.

IMG_8987.jpeg

Kevin Thompson

One of the script faces they use (https://www.thingsremembered.com/Red-Velvet-19-Personalized-Christmas-Stocking-p21229.prod?sdest=dept&sdestid=2480&storeid=106&categoryid=2480) seems to be a version of Murray Hill, which vaguely resembles your image (the embroidery process tends to simplify / flatten out certain details).

But each stocking style seems to use different sets of fonts. Can you provide a link to the exact item on the website?

• Solution
Kevin Thompson

My orginal ID was correct—Murray Hill Bold.

Keep in mind that the even when embroidery fonts are based on fonts designed for traditional printing, they are customized a bit for the stitching process (tend to look thicker/bolder, some details are flattened out).