Join our community of friends of typography!

Identifying Futuristic Font with Upper and Lowercase Letters

Go to solution Solved by MissNobody,

po8i7u6y5

Dear Typography Experts,

Hello, I may need your expertise to identify a font which I have documented through two images. The first image displays all uppercase letters, and the second includes all lowercase letters, offering a comprehensive view of the typeface. Unfortunately, I don't have a source link, but the material appears to be from a corporate tech entity, likely produced in the recent decade.

My aim is to find the font's name, and I welcome any leads or insights into its potential origins or use cases.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,

Jesse

image.png.db69b2b6d95804ff51af2b097515f231.png image.png.8ef3d828ed47de8ce93b47bc904c7451.png

• Solution
MissNobody

Looks like Gaoel.

Website on style and use cases: "Soft, Bold, and Elegant. Gaoel is the new all caps sans serif typeface that feels somehow familiar. It inherited an honest tone that’s confident but not arrogant, cozy but not mellow, smooth but not wobbly. The result is a hybrid combining humanistic proportions with a somewhat geometric appearance. This is perfect sans serif to sweeten up your headlines, branding visual identity, editorial, poster, and etc."

• I love it 1
po8i7u6y5
13 minutes ago, MissNobody said:

Looks like Gaoel.

Website on style and use cases: "Soft, Bold, and Elegant. Gaoel is the new all caps sans serif typeface that feels somehow familiar. It inherited an honest tone that’s confident but not arrogant, cozy but not mellow, smooth but not wobbly. The result is a hybrid combining humanistic proportions with a somewhat geometric appearance. This is perfect sans serif to sweeten up your headlines, branding visual identity, editorial, poster, and etc."

I appreciate your prompt reply! It seems you've hit the mark perfectly. Wishing you the very best!