The type specimens of the world in one database …

Looking for this modern, joined-up handwritten font from Pavilion Cafe

Go to solution Solved by Gizzmo,

i_am_chap

Hello. I was wondering if anyone might help me identify two of the fonts used in this logo? In particular, the joined-up handwritten style font used in the word 'Pavilion', and if possible, the sans serif font used for the words 'THE' and 'CAFE'. It's possible that the letter 'P' in 'Pavilion' might actually use a different font altogether, though I'm not sure.

The Pavilion Cafe is a small cafe in the North of England who I work for. I've been asked to design new promo materials including posters, flyers, menus etc using the same (or similar) typefaces to continue the brand. This logo was designed at some point in the past 10 years but unfortunately, the original designer is nowhere to be found, so we've not able to identify the fonts used. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone might help! Thanks

Pavilion logo sml.jpg