Join our community of friends of typography!

Looking for this creative cat font I've found while browsing the web.

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

Dragonknigh

I've been only able to find this font as a image, not sure if it only is a image... Know if there is anywhere to download this kind of font? 

Image I've managed to find:

1.jpg

Dragonknigh

But cat fonts do exist. https://www.autostraddle.com/30-cat-fonts-because-those-exist-

That's the first website I visited when looking for cat fonts but they are all LQ...

Yes, it is. It’s from an illustrator offering this as illustration on stock image sites.

It's only an image after all... I really hoped that font like this exists, it should exist :)

Ralf Herrmann

Well, you could suggest it to the illustrator. It certainly can be turned into a font. 
(But a Latin font usually has over 200 character, not just 26 – so much more work to do.)

Dragonknigh

Well, you could suggest it to the illustrator. It certainly can be turned into a font. 

Wish I could contact the illustrator... Been searching more than 30 minutes for illustrator contact information