Join our community of friends of typography!

Looking for the Font on this Museum Logo (Eldheimar)

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

politeia

Hello, I am looking for this font on a museum logo. At first I thought it could be Museo Sans Condensed but when I put them side by side, there were some significant differences. I also thought it could be Fira Sans, but it's different as well. Can anyone help me identify it? I'd pick a substitute but that M looks pretty distinct. 

Thank you!

Untitled-2-01.jpg

politeia

Hello Kevin,

Thank you! I went and took a second look at Fira Sans, and it seems that the font on the logo is too similar to Fira to not be Fira. It turns out that the rest of the text was Fira Sans condensed and it was just the M that was Fira Sans. A bit of modification on the L and the E and a bit on the A it's almost an exact match. almost. I think. Sorry about my rambling haha. 

Anyway, thank you! You've been a great help! ^_^ Made my day. Thanks!

:)