Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Help finding a closely similar font to Storm

JayWalk

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I'm needing help, not with identifying a font, but in finding a font that is very similar to the font I have.

You see, I'm using this very specific font for a windshield banner on my race car, and I appreciate the effect of the font that I'm using. However, I only need the effect to apply to one word. I thought I would easily find a basic secondary font to serve my needs, but, regrettably, I've found that they clash too much with the letter style that I've chosen.

So, the font that I'm using is "Storm" font from DaFont.com. 

https://www.dafont.com/storm.font

If you notice, it's got a really striking effect of movement, as if bursting into motion. I need that font for the word BOOST in "BOOST 'N RUMBLE" for my banner. So, ideally, I'd like to find a font as similar as possible, but without the movement effect that the Storm font has to offer. I want the "'N RUMBLE" portion to appear to be the same font but without motion. I hope I'm making sense?

I've scoured pages of fonts, aimlessly searching. I don't know if there is a method I should be using to search with, or if it's simply going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. I hope this place can help. Thanks for any advice, suggestions, tips, etc.

-Johnny

Screenshot 2018-07-26 at 11.05.00 PM.png