Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

GM trademarked this font in China and Korea for new sportscar

Go to solution Solved by Gecko,

CorvetteBlogger

General Motors has trademarked 'ZORA' in a number of countries. The name is always shown in capital letters, but for China and Korea, GM had to submit a graphic of the font, which is the same for both countries.   I have included a copy of the Chinese trademark registration which shows the font. I am looking for the name of the font and thanks again for your help in identifying. 

China_zora_trademark.jpg

Ralf Herrmann

I am unconvinced the image (and in turn the font it is made with) even has relevance. Isn’t it just the trademark of a name? 

Gecko

Ralf - whatever it is trademark, name, image - the picture word ZORA still looks like Times New Roman to me.

CorvetteBlogger

Thanks.  We are also dubious on whether ZORA will be displayed in that font as well. I think this answers the question!