The type specimens of the world in one database …

Trying to identify a font from CompanyFolders.com

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

Please see the images attached. I am trying to find the font used for the logo in the 1st image "CIBO" and the font for "CLUB MOUSAI" in the 2nd image. I think the 1st one is a combination of two different fonts, but I'm unsure.

This is for a project I'm working on and honestly anything similar for the 2nd will work.

Here is the original source for reference:
https://www.companyfolders.com/2-vertical-pockets-presentation-folder?popup=PG-000-680

cibo1.jpg

cibo2.jpg

1 hour ago, InkGeeks said:

1 down, 1 more to go!

Or more. That “logo” is at least two fonts. A script font for the C and a serif font for the rest, probably with additional stretching. It’s really terrible. But the images are way too small to identify the serif font. Could be anything. Try Times New Roman if you want. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Ralf Herrmann said:

Or more. That “logo” is at least two fonts. A script font for the C and a serif font for the rest, probably with additional stretching. It’s really terrible. But the images are way too small to identify the serif font. Could be anything. Try Times New Roman if you want. 

I was thinking the same thing too! I thought it was probably two different fonts as well. 

23 minutes ago, Riccardo Sartori said:

What Ralf said.

As a public service, here’s a better version:

cibo-logo-black-alpha-400by300-300dpi.png.55a4b54a1b62ec1cb492668d9073ef0d.png

Excellent! Thank you for upload thing - It certainly helps! The images I had was the best I could get from the original images.