The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Handwritten font used by Swedish clothing brand: Polarn o Pyret

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

7rigg3r

Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Trying to identify a font to use for a signage project. The important thing is that the thickness of the strokes  is the same.

This is the font I'm trying to identify. It's used by the  Swedish childrens clothing brand - "Polarn o Pyret" at their webpage: www.polarnopyret.se

A similar font is also ok as long as it has the universal thickness. Both paid and free licences are of interest.

Any help or suggestions for alternatives would be greatly appreciated!  🙂

1.jpg

Edited by 7rigg3r
To apply with forum rules
Kevin Thompson

7rigg3r, Scandibox One wasn’t a suggestion—it is a spot-on match for “Alla luckor” and "Läs mer om erbjudandena.”

While “Kom in!” may be custom, the bones of it are so close to Scandibox that I suspect it is derived from it...

• Like 1
7rigg3r

You are absolutely right Kevin! This was actually a job for a client and they liked and went with Segoe Script.
If I learned one thing from this it is to ask you guys for help straight away next time!

Thanks Kevin and Happy New Year!  🙂