Join our community of friends of typography!

Looking for the font in this logo from the former Osborne Lights at Walt Disney World

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

aidancar

Hello, I have been searching seemingly forever for the various fonts in this logo. I know that the text "Dancing" is Baileywick Festive and "2012 Cast and Crew" is Brittanic Bold. I'm not sure on the "Osborne Family" font and the "Spectacle of Lights" font. The "Spectacle of Lights" looks similar to Brush Script but many characters don't match exactly. Any Ideas? This is a cast T-Shirt scan from a Christmas Light display that used to be held at Walt Disney World until 2015. 

EPSON001.jpg

aidancar
5 hours ago, Kevin Thompson said:

Osborne Family appears to be CAC One Seventy Regular, a typeface created by the American Greetings Corporation.

Spectacle of Lights looks like Filmotype Kipling, though the crossbars on the |t|s in your sample have been thinned out. Only digital version is by the now defunct OPTI-Castcraft Company.

Wow! Thank you very much for that! I cant tell you how long I was searching for them. CAC One Seventy Regular is a perfect match and like you said it seems the T needs thinned out in Filmotype Kipling. Also it appears the tail of the lowercase p and its angle don't match up- they must have modified it somehow.

Thanks again!