Jump to content

Can someone help me identify this font from the 70s?

Go to solution Solved by Member Ric…,

Recommended Posts


Hi, I'm working on a project and need to replicate this font -- it's likely from the late 1970's/ early 1980s. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks :) 

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 4.06.56 PM.png

Link to post
George Thomas

The closest font I know of would be Blippo or Blippo Rounded (Black weight) from URW++, available on MyFonts.com. The only difference I noted is that it does not have the cap V with a rounded bottom but that's any easy change once converted to outlines.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You can also check out our Privacy Policy