Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Unnamed font

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

typofan

I'm unable to provide a link from the site in which the font came from.

However I have still kept the original image, so hopefully it will suffice if not that's understandable.

Thank you.

Unknown Font 1 2016.jpg

typofan

Thank you Kevin for the link however the font is not downloadable. I don't wish to download from an unsafe website, what other website could I go for this font?

Thank you.

Kevin Thompson

I wasn't providing you with a download link, merely identifying the typeface (and I hardly think the official Microsoft site qualifies as “unsafe”).

It is also a system font on the Mac OS. As far as I know, it is not available for purchase....

typofan

I did not recognise this font ever on my PC system, I have windows 7 and I had no idea that puny font which appeared to be 6 size text with the words Gabriola. I found it on my system by default. Thank you :)