Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

My boss tells me this is papyrus....or not...

Go to solution Solved by Riccardo Sartori,

thelibrary

My boss told me this logo was done in papyrus font (I know, it’s frowned upon in design circles--I didn’t come up with it!:winking:) Based on the long tail of the L and the R/A and R/Y connecting, it’s definitely not standard papyrus. I’ve put it into multiple font identifying pages and there are a few close ones, but none of them are a match. Any help would be absolutely wonderful and help me from pulling out any more hair :)

WFI.jpg

Riccardo Sartori

By the way, is that the best image you have? Or it is somewhat “optimised” for automated font recognition? If the latter, next time a plain image would be better for human font recogniotion :winking: