The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Trying to find the name of this semi-script font

Go to solution Solved by Kol,

Kol

Hello,

I'm very new to this site. I love typography, always have. I've been given the task to find the fonts of a logo. I only have one left to find. I'm looking through thousands of fonts and still no exact match. I have also tried some image based font recognition sites with no luck. The thing is, it seems so familiar to me. I feel like it's right under my nose.

So I figured it might be possible that someone here is simply familiar with working in this font and can tell me the name. The logo was created about 10-12 years ago by a graphics agency. Thank you in advance!

Grow.jpg

• Solution
Kol

Wouldn't you know it! After posting I immediately found it! Oy. I have over 8,000 fonts to go through, was on the "S"es and there it is. Sign Painter...of course! Someone here surely would have known that I'm sure! Thanks anyway. :)

• Like 1