The type specimens of the world in one database …

Looking for a a typeface that is similar to Neighborhood

Ryan Honeyball
This topic was imported from the Typophile platform

Hi,

Does anyone know of a similar typeface to Neighborhood (images below) available for purchase? Neighborhood is licensed under creative commons and is not available for commercial use.

Preferably something with a double-storey g as in the examples

Help please!
Ryan Honeyball

hrant

Before you resort to an alternative (especially a free one that everybody and their mother has) follow Justin's lead - the chances are in your favor.

hhp

Ryan Honeyball

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I have asked the author, but he hasn't responded. First prize would be a positive response, but unfortunately the deadline is looming, so not sure I can wait much longer.

bartd: The way the bowls and stems in the lower-case connect is something that has never seemed quite right to me.

hrant: I totally agree. I'd rather not have something that's too common. I was looking at Replica but it's quite pricey. (I'm in South Africa and the conversion rate is harsh)

satya: That is really beautiful, when is the release date?