Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Looking for a similar font to Tenez Regular that's in Microsoft Office

CA Mitchell

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help identify or find a lookalike font to Tenez regular in Microsoft Office. Most notably already preloaded into Outlook. We are having problems with  our corporate font not showing up to external receivers of our email that don't have Tenez installed and decided the best solution was a lookalike already available with the Microsoft office suite. 

Here is a link to Tenez Regular:   https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/tenez

CA Mitchell

hi someone suggested the following font: Amasis MT Pro.  Does the font appear similar to you  and to others. i don't have an eye to pick up on the nuances in fonts. That's why I am seeking the expertise of those who use this site. 

Rodrigo Saiani

Hi CA Mitchell. Emails are not the best place to use a non-standard font, unfortunately. As Tenez's designer, it would be an honor to see it used like that throughout all your corporate communication.

It turns out emails should be dealt with as the most basic, standard way possible. I suspect even Amasis MT Pro will not work on all different email readers, unfortunately.

For that reason, I would suggest Georgia as your email substitute as it sure will be found on most operating systems out of the box.

It really s*cks that it isn't possible to use a corporate font in email so using a very basic system font will be the least problematic solution.

Georgia is a great system font with amazing underlying structure.

• Like 2