Check out our typography channel on Instagram

New Tatoo

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

Hello everyone! I have this idea for a full arm sleeve Tatoo I am designing for myself and I have some inspiration from a few pictures I picked up years ago. I want to find a series of fonts that are classical like these to put some words, people, places that mean a lot to me but finding a bunch of fonts that work well together to do it is proving to be a bit of a challenge.  Was hoping someone would have an idea of a similar collection I could draw some inspiration from?  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Hope the photos come through good and I guess I could just identify many of these fonts and start there too!?  THANK YOU! ❤️ IMG_7024.thumb.jpeg.e801fb481deb069e2d20c9a708a63795.jpegIMG_7025.thumb.jpeg.0283b1d199bba1a6101b788216434ecb.jpegIMG_7026.thumb.jpeg.25f3b44743ba12e2b1de67249fcf16bd.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

It’s a completely random selection of fonts, coming from all sorts of styles and periods. It would be a lot of work to go through them all and identify them.

My suggestion would be to browse the categories on sites like https://www.dafont.com

Check for Retro, Western, Stencil …

• Like 1