Jump to content
Check out our typography channel on Instagram

looking for a font that keeps the center of letters attached

Go to solution Solved by Ralf Herrmann,

Recommended Posts


Hi, I am making stencils and after making one, yes I made one before thinking of this hahaha. I need the center of the o's and p's to stay connected. I tried googling it and it says they are maybe called inline fonts? But then when I search trying to find a font with that name I get nothing, so maybe they are called something else? 

Link to comment

Ralf, oh my word!!!!   well if that didn't make me feel silly! Sometimes the answer is so easy you overlook it. thank you very much I guess I need more coffee before starting work

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our partners

The largest selection of professional fonts for any project. Over 130,000 available fonts, and counting.
Get to your apps and creative work. Explore curated inspiration, livestream learning, tutorials, and creative challenges.
Discover the Best Deals for Freelance Designers.
Discover the fonts from the Germany foundry FDI Type. A brand of Schriftkontor Ralf Herrmann.
Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …
  • Create New...

Important Information

We are placing functional cookies on your device to help make this website better.