Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

FEEDBACK

smk27
This topic was imported from the Typophile platform

Hello everyone :)
I've just registered in Typophile, and I'm a third year graphic design student at the American university of Beirut, Lebanon.

I'm working on my logo, and my identity as a designer, and since I'm interested in Arabic type, I made my logo in a way that reflects this interest.

I'm just looking for some feedback from non-Arabs, because I feel it would be very helpful and beneficial to me.

my picture is attached (there was a problem inserting the image)

Looking forward for any reply.

Thank you :)

Attachment Size
Picture 4.png 22.67 KB
Saad Abulhab

Hello Sulaf

welcome aboard! I loved your logo: it has harmony and style. Since you want people to remember the name correctly in their mind, I think you should alter the Seen which looks like Raa now. A hint of teeth may be one way, but probably best would be to have the pointy stem pointing south west!

-Saad

http://arabetics.com

smk27

hey :)
thank you for your feedback :)
I'll work on the things you pointed out, and if any major alterations happen I'll update you :)

thanks again!!