The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Who is the hottest new fontdesigner? You?

TheMark
This topic was imported from the Typophile platform

Hello there

I'm looking for a new font/fontdesigner to write an article about in a new magazine about design for the danish design community. The article will feature in dual language (danish-english)! The tricks is that the font might even be the main font for the whole magazine...

So I like to hear from you guys. Who is the next star on the big sky of fonts!

Love

Mark

Ivo

There are so many hot new typedesigners out there. So it’s quite hard to say who’s hottest [maybe even impossible]. Some of my current favourites are for example Łukasz Dziedzic and Jan Maack [he’s from Danmark btw.], but to be honest, my list could be longer as well …

dan_reynolds

Hey, Paul has the skills to brag... His work IS hot. Plus, if you are on the search for good new typeface design, looking at the work of University of Reading graduates is a good place to start. I am proud to be part of the group. But you needn't limit yourself to the names of the three classes up on that site; all of the past decades worth of students are worth a look.