Join our community of friends of typography!

Feminine stencil

This topic was imported from the Typophile platform

I'm looking for examples of stencil type that is less masculine and more neutral or even feminine in appearance.

Any ideas? I thinking more about how the counters are bridged than the actual font itself.
This is for reference so if you are not quite sure it fits the bill, post anyway and I will no doubt get something out of it.

I know this is based on a preconception of what is masculine etc but nevermind, that's the field on which we play!

Thanks

Thanks all.

It's for a fashion label, to be laser cut. I will design it from scratch but I am curious to see how/if any others tackled a similar problem. Like I said before, it's less about the base style and maybe more about the way it is converted to a stencil.

Thanks David, Typonine caught my eye as having some atypical solutions, which is good because it carries less weight in association.

Thanks again

Not really feminine, just not square or militaristic
Perhaps that's the best I can hope for in terms of avoiding a stereotype.