The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

For General Dissemination: Oz Cooper Research Project

ilynam
This topic was imported from the Typophile platform

Greetings fellow Typophiles,

I am currently compiling a comprehensive survey of the career of Chicago lettering artist and type designer Oswald Cooper, designer of Cooper Black, for publication in an upcoming issue of IDEA Magazine. I am currently on the hunt to photograph rare pieces of Cooper's work that is neither in the Newberry Library's collection of Cooper's work nor in the lone monograph of his work, The Book of Oz.

If you reside in North America and have a rare piece of Cooper's work that you are willing to share, I will be traveling through the U.S. and Canada at the end of the summer to photograph and document what work of Cooper's that folks are interested in sharing.

Thanks for bending an ear.

Best,
Ian Lynam
http://ianlynam.com