The British Printing Museum is a comprehensive private museum collection of letterpress printing equipment with working press exhibits dating from 1860 up to the 1960s.
Open to the public by prior arrangement and to industry and education groups for meetings, workshops and demonstrations, the museum collection is based upon some of the original presses, type, wood letter and printing blocks used by The Portland Press, Mablethorpe from the 1940s and added to significantly.
- Letterpress workshops – on an ad hoc basis
- Letterpress typesetting / printing courses – arranged for individuals or small groups
- Educational tours, active, fun with small creative workshops
- Activities for students of all ages and abilities – curriculum related
- Disabled access and facilities with special guided tour for the visually impaired
Golf Road Industrial Estate, Enterprise Road, Mablethorpe, England, LN12 1NB, United Kingdom