Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Thoughts on David Carson?

Hildebrant

"He is more famous than most of us will ever hope to be. He must have been doing something right, no?"

No. Hanibal Lector was famous (forgive the comparison), that does not excuse his actions. Basing right and wrong, or good and bad on mere fame is, in my mind, a bad idea.

crafty

The very fact that this discussion has so many entries has to be testimony to the fact that, whether you like his work or not it certainly stirs something in all who have seen it. (both possitive and negative)

P.S. HD do you have any links to some of Dirk Rudolph's work as I'm ashamed to say I can't source any of it? (thankfully Saville and Oliver are of my era so I know their work)