Jump to content
Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Need help naming letter parts

Recommended Posts

Hi all, new to the forum (and typography for that matter). I have just made my first font, I need help identifying the part with the number 1 and 2 (in blue). 

I am trying to identify the features from the font that I have made (i know it sounds weird but my brain seems to work from the end to the start rather than the start to finish :sweat_smile:). I did some research but I could not identify these.. Are they counters? are they apertures?

I was wondering if anyone could help me with it


Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 4.07.25 pm.png

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Wayfinding Sans Pro: proven legibility for signage use.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We are placing functional cookies on your device to help make this website better.