Education typography videos. Check out our YouTube channel …

Looking for font from this ‘Seventh Heaven’ Clothing Co. Sweatshirt?

Go to solution Solved by Gecko,

• Solution

joshnicholsn it took me three views to actually read what this says. It took a while to first of all distinguish that there are glyphs buried in there: Seventh heaven is actually a "black letter" typeface. All the rest is a bunch of scribble which looks like a crown of thorns (Jesus Christ) and some fancy illustrator vector art to extend and distort the black letter glyphs vertically.

I have said it before and it is well worth visiting www.daFont.com because they have literally thousands of FREE FONTS.

Checkout their section Gothic Medieval:
https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=401

There are a couple of hundred fonts there and you can certainly find something close for a good starting point.

ZenFrax might work for you, available there.

Other suggestions might be: Bayrouth, OPTI Modern Blackletter or Proclamation, just do a google search.

But like I said there probably won't be an exact match but you will certainly find something to give you a good starting point provided your fairly competent with Adobe Illustrator or heaven forbid (I made a funny) Corel Draw.

Bye the way you might want to make it a bit more legible for those of us who are a little more advanced in the grey hair department.

In dafont you can type in your own text in the PREVIEW to get a more accurate indication of what the glyphs will actually look like.

Checkout Cuxhaven for another not bad starting point: 
https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=401&page=6&text=Seventh+heaven

• 2 months later...