The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

New here and first post, looking into this specific font/style (Razor House Barbershop)

Hello Community,

I'm Larry (aka Lars) and I do design work utilizing laser and airbrush on rock, shells and paper.

I'll do my best to describe the situation and not to break rules. I have a need for this font. I've looked up, down left and right for this style, several hours hunting and way too much coffee...lol. I believe I've narrowed it down to a layered blackletter font.  (Not the script/copperplate) See attachment. I equally have been thru several font sites.

Its from a business card from a local barber, my need for the font is for design and creation of my work (And I just like the font/style!)

I welcome any input on this and in search of my quest for this font/style.

Thank you for taking the time out to read my post.

Respect

Lars

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 6.13.27 AM.png

14 hours ago, MissNobody said:

There's always a chance it's a designed logotype, or a proprietary font. The most similar font I can find, is Legendaire with licensing - supposedly - available at this email. Alternatively, if you really want to use exactly this typeface, I would mayhap suggest trying to ask the barbershop for a designer reference, then contacting the designer.

Thank you in responding.