Your secret tool for flawless typography – Grab 40% off today!

Help identifying a 1980s cook book font.

I have a cookbook that was written by an aunt that was printed in 1984. I am creating a digital version of it from photos I took of each page. I'm planning on creating two versions. First, an "original" edition that comes as close to the original as possible. And then an updated and annotated one. 

Can anyone help identify a font that would be close to the one used for the ingredients and cooking instructions? It appears that only the capital letters B, D, and I had serifs. And it was set in a style that can be pretty well matched using sentence case and small caps. But I haven't spotted any fonts that are close to the one originally used. Can anyone provide suggestions of font names that would approximate the style? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Here is a sample page: 

cookbook page.jpg

Thank you so much. I've tried it out in my working file, and it's either an exact math or very very close. Since the expertise is available, what about the titles on the sample page? It appears that it is in the same font family, because in other pages, the same B/D/I serifs appear. But it is narrower. Is there a narrow version of Orator perhaps? Or does anyone know of a narrow-styled font that would be a pretty close match? (In this case I'd rather get the narrowness of the style if I can't get both that and the unique use of only  three letters with serif.)