Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Hi looking for this 2 Capcom video game font

CoelacanthAnon1150

C413265A-A79C-4544-8232-5FD76CB2207C.thumb.jpeg.efb8b90529efc562495541c6a123a32f.jpeg

C172FB71-B7E4-4D1D-8376-0E48E61E9500.thumb.jpeg.681db99cf287ec4fd559ab3b23759e6b.jpeg

hey there, I’m back.

I just finished creating my Own impression of Font#1 you were looking for that is Commonly used in the main menu in Street Fighter Alpha 2. I hope you like it. I hope I didn’t make this look too shabby. I just traced the letter references from the Gem Fighter Mini Mix Sprite sheet and the Winner Banner from Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.

I tried. I really Tried so hard to make a non-pixelated vector of the font myself.

I even tried to turn it into a type-able font but I don’t know how to do that. I guess I’m just gonna have to request a professional to make it type-able for us.

(“If there’s anybody Out there who knows how to professionally turn fonts type-able, Please make the font in my Pictures Type-able. I have the Letters, Numbers, and Punctuation Symbols Transparent Ready still on my Autodesk Sketchbook app.”)

This is just simply what I imagined the rest of the letters would’ve looked like if They were featured in Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. Before anybody Questions me about the differences in a few Letters or Punctuation Symbols, I remastered some of the characters in the font as well because This is a font that Capcom Designed Custom made just for these following games:

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Gem Fighter Mini Mix (Pocket Fighter *in Japan*)

I even added like 1 or 2 (maybe) new symbol(s).

• Like 1
shakunetsu

Thank you very much man. this is really a great help. I have been looking for that for years now.

if I would fine the othee font name I will tagged you also

Im sorry I wasnt able to know the name of that font I havent dig yet from my older hardrive from my other broken laptop

• Like 1
shakunetsu
10 hours ago, CoelacanthAnon1150 said:

Was the font in the second picture Non Pixelated or was is Still pixelated?

were you able to type any words using it?

It's not a pixelated version it's a proper typeface also

shakunetsu
11 hours ago, CoelacanthAnon1150 said:

C413265A-A79C-4544-8232-5FD76CB2207C.thumb.jpeg.efb8b90529efc562495541c6a123a32f.jpeg

C172FB71-B7E4-4D1D-8376-0E48E61E9500.thumb.jpeg.681db99cf287ec4fd559ab3b23759e6b.jpeg

hey there, I’m back.

I just finished creating my Own impression of Font#1 you were looking for that is Commonly used in the main menu in Street Fighter Alpha 2. I hope you like it. I hope I didn’t make this look too shabby. I just traced the letter references from the Gem Fighter Mini Mix Sprite sheet and the Winner Banner from Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.

I tried. I really Tried so hard to make a non-pixelated vector of the font myself.

I even tried to turn it into a type-able font but I don’t know how to do that. I guess I’m just gonna have to request a professional to make it type-able for us.

(“If there’s anybody Out there who knows how to professionally turn fonts type-able, Please make the font in my Pictures Type-able. I have the Letters, Numbers, and Punctuation Symbols Transparent Ready still on my Autodesk Sketchbook app.”)

This is just simply what I imagined the rest of the letters would’ve looked like if They were featured in Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. Before anybody Questions me about the differences in a few Letters or Punctuation Symbols, I remastered some of the characters in the font as well because This is a font that Capcom Designed Custom made just for these following games:

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Gem Fighter Mini Mix (Pocket Fighter *in Japan*)

I even added like 1 or 2 (maybe) new symbol(s).

@CoelacanthAnon1150

Hey man I tried looking up the font and closest is 

Comic Strip Classic Regular font  Publisher: Monotype Imaging

ComicStripClassic.gif

• Like 1
CoelacanthAnon1150

Thanks for the Reminiscence, I will make other vectors of the other fonts and I promise, I will post the pictures of them onto this thread to let font creators know that they need to turn Them type-able. Sorry I wasn’t able to turn font#1 type-able. I really wanted to surprise you but sadly, I have no idea how to make a font type-able… anyways, I’m more than glad that you liked my impression of font#1.

btw, I’m actually a woman…

• Like 1
shakunetsu
45 minutes ago, CoelacanthAnon1150 said:

Thanks for the Reminiscence, I will make other vectors of the other fonts and I promise, I will post the pictures of them onto this thread to let font creators know that they need to turn Them type-able. Sorry I wasn’t able to turn font#1 type-able. I really wanted to surprise you but sadly, I have no idea how to make a font type-able… anyways, I’m more than glad that you liked my impression of font#1.

btw, I’m actually a woman…

Thank you very much for the help