The latest typography links delivered straight to your inbox.

Looking for this font used in an elementary school logo.

Go to solution Solved by Kevin Thompson,

GSP_Art

I need to recreate this low resolution logo, but can't find the font used for the school name. I redrew a few of the letters in an attempt to run an image through some font identification sites. I was was unable to find a match. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

filter.jpg

roadrunner logo cropped.jpg

• Like 1
  • Solution
Kevin Thompson

FOOTHILL OAK ELEMENTARY is set in LHF Esoteric New by Chuck Davis, but it is no longer available from Letterhead Fonts (the typeface has been redesigned as Esoteric 3, but it's not a match to your sample). Do a Google search on the name, but realize the download sources may not be reputable.

FIRST CLASS is set in Bernardo Moda Bold, by Peter Wiegel.

GSP_Art

Thank you very much. I remember using that font back in the early 2000s, but couldn't remember the name. As it turns out I still have the font on my hard drive. I've activated it and it looks perfect.

The customer wants to remove the banner with First Class, but knowing that font may be beneficial in the future.

Thanks again for helping me get to the bottom of the rabbit hole.