Check out our exclusive articles, videos and font downloads on Patreon!

Script Fonts Used in Local BBQ restaurant's Logo

DomesticGeek

A young couple has moved their business to Custer and want our print shop to make them a large banner. Of course, they only have this small png I have attached for their logo and can not remember on what free logo design they came up with it. She thought perhaps Canva, but I'm not finding the font for the B.Y.O.S. part. I've run it through every font identifier I know of and have even ran the logo through reverse image sites to try to identify the logo maker site, but no luck. I'm sure the Custer SD part is some flavor of Zapfino, but my version I have installed does not utilize those ligatures. If someone could identify either of those, I'd be grateful as of course they are wanting to put this up for this weekend.

johnBoysBBQ.png

DomesticGeek

I have figured out the Zapfino problem. Just need the B.Y.O.S. font identified please. Thanks!

Bjørn Edvard Torbo

If you send me your e-mail, I can send you an image trace (vector) of it.image.thumb.png.5b2595e63bde8d6c3f19a417fb09a37a.png

• Like 1
DomesticGeek
2 hours ago, Bjørn Edvard Torbo said:

If you send me your e-mail, I can send you an image trace (vector) of it.image.thumb.png.5b2595e63bde8d6c3f19a417fb09a37a.png

Thank you, I appreciate the kind offer, but I broke down and did that myself last night. I was hoping it was a font as clients like this almost always want something changed in the future. 🙂 

• Like 1
DomesticGeek
7 hours ago, MissNobody said:

The closest I can find is Susanti Signature (Alternate).

Thank you, I had found that also. It is close, but not quite this. If they want a text change in the future, this may have to be the solution.