The type specimens of the world in one database …

Looking for the font used on this Overwatch Merchandise (Talon)

ZenofyMedia

This is from the gear.blizzard.com site. You can find the link to the particular piece I'm looking at here. There's also these two other examples of the use. Here, and here

It is entirely possible that this font is custom made, however, would still GREATLY appreciate alternatives/similar fonts. Looking for a digital version, commercial fonts are fine. Just want to find it . 

Many Thanks!

19-archives-talon_logo-hoodie-front_detail-gallery_1.jpg

Riccardo Sartori

I’m pretty confident it is a custom logo, not a typeface, given that all the samples spell only the same word, and that it appears to be similar in style to the Overwatch logo, which in turn is based on Bank Gothic.

Depending on the features you are looking for, you could find multiple variations on the style on the expansive “techno” section of sites like dafont.co. Or, if you are after something with a similar “vibe” rather than specific shapes, you could look at the gothic>modern section, perhaps something like Duplexide.

ZenofyMedia
3 hours ago, Riccardo Sartori said:

I’m pretty confident it is a custom logo, not a typeface, given that all the samples spell only the same word, and that it appears to be similar in style to the Overwatch logo, which in turn is based on Bank Gothic.

Depending on the features you are looking for, you could find multiple variations on the style on the expansive “techno” section of sites like dafont.co. Or, if you are after something with a similar “vibe” rather than specific shapes, you could look at the gothic>modern section, perhaps something like Duplexide.

Thank you very much for your response. I will definitely look into customizing the typeface myself for a similar style.