- Platform: Mac OS
- Type: commercial
- Purpose: Character Tool
- By: X04 Studios Inc.
- Record views: 1802
Ultra Character Map lets you access any character or glyph in any font and use it in other apps. It also lets you do side-by-side font comparisons, print font catalogs, view detailed character and font information (including the keystroke combinations that produce special or accented characters).
- Access any character, symbol or glyph in any font and use it in your documents.
- Create your own clip art by applying colors and 3D effects to any character, symbol or glyph.
- Ultra Character Map gives you access to all Emoji characters available in OS X.
- Enter text once, then simply scroll through a list to see a preview in every font. Don't want to look at all your fonts? You can filter the list by style, classification, collection or name. Ultra Character Map lets you preview header or paragraph text and includes preset samples to save you even more time.
- Print font catalogs and font samples. Ultra Character Map lets you print custom font catalogs, font samples and character maps or save them as PDF documents.
- Ultra Character Map shows all the glyphs in your fonts (even glyphs that are not associated with a character) and lets you view Bézier curves and copy them to other apps. It also features an HTML entity palette, a Unicode 6.1 grid and panels that display extensive character and font information.