Check out our typography channel on Instagram

Introducing, "The TypePolice" :-)

Ricardo Cordoba

Typecrime
Typecrime
Nineteen eighty four...

So... it's off to the Ministry of Type with you, mate!

"The Ministry of Type was the really frightening one. There were no windows in it at all. Winston had never been inside the Ministry of Type, nor within half a kilometer of it. It was a place impossible to enter except on official business, and then only by penetrating through a maze of barbed-wire entanglements, steel doors, and hidden machine-gun nests. Even the streets leading up to its outer barriers were roamed by gorilla-faced guards in black uniforms, armed with jointed truncheons."

(This is Orwell's description of the Ministry of Love, but I've substituted a couple of words!)

Typedog

I hope you guys and gals like my version. I was inspired by ChrisL type cop.
This is what the type police south of the border looks like.
Creative people all over Latin America
take their type serious just as much as North American's do.

Spanish+Italian=Romantic Language

Guerrizmo+Design

JuanMadrigal

Hi Typophiles,

My blog is actually called Type Police!
Its funny to see this compositions, I have been working on a logo/masthead for my blog but it is nothing like this.

Anyway this is awesome, good idea!

Well, now you can check the Type Police blog, its kind of a new blog, so there's not much in there. Thinking about showing all those crimes to typography that go unnoticed or unpunished...
http://typepolice.wordpress.com

Alessandro Segalini

Chris, plagiarism was one of the 7/8 topics covered at the semester faculty meeting; now it appears we have a committee (a group of four colleagues) to deal with such matters – especially for interior architects and fashion design students, for their paying someone out of the school to make their modelling, etc.
Anyhow, my T-shirt is what you see it is (with the quote from Malcolm X), and only for fun, yet I whole heartedly agree with Professor Aaron M. Brower when he says that "students must read for knowledge and write with the goal of exploring ideas. If students developed a genuine interest in their field, grades would take a back seat, and holistic and intrinsically motivated learning could take place. Source: NYTimes.com

• 1 month later...