Jump to content
  • Planer | Definition and Translations

    Views: 1349

    A usually wooden letterpress tool (used in combination with a mallet or quoin key) for leveling a form of type.


    Dutch: dresseerhout
    French: taquoir
    German: Klopfholz
    Spanish: aplanadores

    Ralf Herrmann By Ralf Herrmann ()
    Sign in to follow this  

    User Feedback

    There are no comments to display.

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You can also check out our Privacy Policy