Jump to content
  • Typographer | Definition and Translations

    Views: 669

    A person who is either skilled in the technique and art of typography and/or very knowledgable in this area, e.g. in regards to the history of printing with moveable type, typefaces and so on.


    Dutch: typograaf

    French: typographe

    German: Typograf

    Norwegian: Typograf

    Polish: liternik, typograf

    Portuguese: Tipógrafo

    Przemysław Sakrajda Last edit: Przemysław Sakrajda ()

    User Feedback

    Riccardo Sartori

    Posted · Report

    The Italian “tipografo” refers almost entirely to the printing trade.

    Share this comment

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Posted · Report

    We must change this fashion, sooner or later… it's anachronistic!

    Share this comment

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


Important Information

As most websites, we have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.