Jump to content
  • Centered [text alignment] | Definition and Translations

    Views: 1218

    Text that is aligned to neither the left nor right margin. There is an even gap on each side of each line.


    Dutch: gecentreerd

    French: centré

    German: zentrierter Satz

    Italian: Centrato

    Polish: justowanie centralne (w osi)

    Portuguese: Centralizado

    Spanish: Centrado

    Przemysław Sakrajda Last edit: Przemysław Sakrajda ()

    User Feedback

    Riccardo Sartori

    Posted · Report

    Why the difference in term presentation?

    “Centered text alignment” as opposed to just “Flush left”, “Flush right”, “Justified”.

    Share this comment

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    David John Lewis

    Posted · Report

    Would it be possible to include Standard English (used in the UK, Australia and parts of Asia) as well as American English, so this would be ‘centred’.

    Share this comment

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


Important Information

As most websites, we have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.